The service, for the most part, consists of the following steps:
- Analysis of existing contractual services and (re)insurance coverage.
- Identification, assessment and analysis of risks and auditing of existing insurance policies.
- Preparation and preparation of tender documentation for the provision of insurance services.
- Analysis of received offers and presentation to the client for selection of the best rated offer.
- Control of policies and their compliance with the tender offer.
- Assistance to the client during the settlement of claims.
- Assistance to the client in connection with the realization of all his rights under the insurance contract.
- Providing clients and cross-border services, we enable them to standardize coverage through the Master's program and Insurance pooling
- Insurance pooling = a tool for achieving synergistic effects and more favorable insurance conditions through the pooling of business units and the perception of risk as a whole
- Master program – standardization of conditions and scope of coverage with respect to the specifics of the individual unit
- Property protection - fire and additional hazards, earthquake, natural disasters, burglary and robbery, vandalism, machine breakdowns, crops, plantations and animals,…
- Income protection – osiguranje gubitka prihoda; odgovornost - javna, profesionalna, Menadžerska odgovornost, osiguranje pronevjera, produktna odgovornost, Cyber rizici,...
- Employee protection - osiguranje od nezgode, bolesti, smrti,…
- Protection in transport and transport
- Protection of vehicles, vessels, aircraft, drones,…
Some of the benefits of our engagement:
- lower costs
- responsibility for the quality of insurance coverage (by the insurance broker/broker).
- standardization of coverage, scope and manner of Insurance-Master program
- better quality insurance
- optimizing security while minimizing costs
- full insurance coverage
- better control of the insurance and damage recovery process
- outsourcing part of the business and services of using independent experts during all processes related to insurance operations